Monday, April 27, 2009

R.I.P. - 2001 olive passat

The green passat is finally totaled... I am a little sad, but it had some tough times and is in a better place now. After surviving a mysterious rain leak in winter which froze an Arby's sack to its floor and resulted in having the entire interior replaced, being rear-ended in Puryear, TN resulting in sunroof damage (among many other things), being backed into on Skinker in Saint Louis, and having its valuable VW front emblem stolen, the car was ready to go. I'm pretty sure I also drove it over a curb and broke part of the bumper right before coming to Helsinki... ok, so the car hated me! Anyway, sad day... but very, very glad my mom was ok since she was driving it when it was totaled. Goodbye, passat, you were a good car until you were out of warranty. 

3 comments:

  1. Where was it totaled!? What are you going to get!? You can take my car. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey and yeah... we're getting engagement pictures done sometime toward the end of this summer... we want to send out Christmas cards with one of the pictures :)

    when do you get back!?

    ReplyDelete