1. Mike's Apartment: sangria & cheese/crackers/hummus
2. Ali & Liz's Apartment: crepes & mystery absinthe drink
3. Jordan, James, & Cassie's Apt: chicken noodle soup (homemade) & koff
4. Vaclav & Ammon's Apt: got kicked out after 5 minutes by a cranky neighbor
5. Frombo's Apt: cinnamon rolls, up-cider & circle of death

Then, Helsinki was a ghost town for Sunday and Monday for the holiday (Easter is their biggest holiday apparantly), which got really boring, but finally it is back to normal...and by normal I mean really cold.
I am itching for spring! We have had two sunny, warmer days - my birthday and last Saturday... both days I went on long runs and got very strange looks for wearing shorts. A guy even stopped me on the street and pointed to my legs, speaking in Finnish... I just smiled and kept running :) I knew he was saying:
"You crazy girl, don't you know this is only a tease? It will be cold again in just a few minutes and your legs will freeze if you're not careful!"
Girl! You crazy! I can't afford your parents' house. We're trying to stay around the $250k mark or so...
ReplyDeleteHow's everything going? I sure miss you!