skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BENCHES - beginning design phase, maybe
As you can imagine, with 12 bossy architecture students (ever heard the term "too many chiefs, not enough Indians"?), the bench project got off to a rocky start. I am not quite sure if we are past the beginning stages of design ideas or not, but hopefully we are starting to make some progress. There have been some really interesting ideas thrown around and some successful brainstorming sessions so far. We have only a few weeks before we need to be making orders for our wood, and only 6 weeks until we actually build them! I am looking forward to getting excited about this project and, instead of blogging about it, I should be working on it!!
Below are a couple of random benches I like, but are really unrelated to our specific bench project....

No comments:
Post a Comment