I recently found a line of clothing I am particularly fond of: Codes Combine. Maybe I have become a little sloppy since graduate school, but I'll worry about that when I graduate. When I was working I was more into skirts and heels, but now I am into skinny jeans and flats. I even bought a pair of "lifestyle" Puma shoes, which I never would have done 2 years ago. They were a life saver in Beijing though, with all the walking we did! Anyway, codes combine has a shop in our local Home Plus (grocery store / department store - really a strange but functional place) and I stumbled upon two sweatshirts the other day I had to buy. I was excited since I bought them both for ₩ 35,000 (about 31 USD) but their orignal prices were crazy, like ₩ 98,000 for EACH! So I am not sure if they are always marked down or I just got lucky. I want to check again before I leave! They are cut so flattering / cute and I have worn them as much as I can since purchasing them. The codes combine website is here.If you are my facebook friend, you will probably see me wearing these A LOT in the next few months in pictures. Geez, I needed something to replace my grey tunic I have been wearing every 5 days for the past year, don't I?
Me wearing the grey tunic w/ Jenelle, Tammy, and Laura - Miss you, WashU girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment