Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weis/Usandizaga Wedding

SARAH WEIS IS MARRIED!!!! Oh my! Congratulations!
I almost missed the lingerie shower and bachelorette party because my flight was delayed and then had to land in Evansville because of bad weather in Louisville... I finally made it to Louisville, put make-up on in the plane, changed in the airport and got to Mojitos Tapas Restaurant (OMG - the food was amazing!) just in time! :)The rehersal dinner, at Old Stone Inn, was delicious and fun. I cried all the way through my toast and through other friends' too. . . happy tears though, obviously! :) The ceremony was beautiful - They are more in love than I have ever seen anyone and I know they are enjoying their 2 week honeymoon in Greece right now! The professional pictures will be posted on Todd Pellowe's website in the next few weeks - please check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment