I made it to Seoul, South Korea! My flight was smooth . . . I don't really feel like I am here yet; still waiting to realize how far away I am from home! Skype and Facebook make me feel like I am not that far away! Finland seemed so much further for some reason!
The apartments are SO nice! http://www.dmcville.co.kr/
Our school campus is huge! http://www.yonsei.ac.kr/eng/We explored the city some today and ate lunch downtown. I shared a bibimbap dish with Andy, which is a traditional Korean dish and it was pretty yummy!
We also went to the old government palace downtown where the art museum now is.
Andy was pretty excited about this...

Yay love keeping up with you! have fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, gone again! Is Andy staying the entire time with you?
ReplyDeleteJordan, this looks and sounds like it is going to be absolutely AMAZING! I cannot wait to hear about all your experiences in Seoul!
ReplyDeleteJordan
ReplyDeleteJust rediscovered your blog-thought it might have ended in Finland,It was great to read about San Diego and was honored you posted a picture of Pete and I! Great seeing your first week or so in Seoul-the food looks yummy-we are hoping we can visit in November-will keep you posted. I love talking to Andrew (Andy) via skype on Friday nights- I will be an avid follower of your Korean blog! Love Andy's Mom Jeanne