Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DAD - happy father's day!


Happy Father's Day, Dad!


I LOVE:
1) Father & Daughter camping trips EVERY year when I was younger to the Spring River
2) Paying me $10.00 to paint planters for the FedEx/St Jude golf tournament... I would still take $10 to do this, but back then it seems like millions of dollars to do something I would have gladly done for free!
3) Letting Whitney and I paint your toe nails blue on Cape Cod when we were little
4) Always being supportive of me even when I am doing crazy stuff like moving to Hawai'i or Finland or California or Korea...
5) Being hard-working and teaching me to be that way too :)
6) Always being the best dance partner at weddings and events!
7) Teaching me lots of cool stuff and helping me decide to go into architecture - sometimes I may not thank you for this, hehe, but actually I am grateful because I have found something I really love and inherited some of your talents that have helped me do it!
8) Always telling me how much you love me

Thanks for being so wonderful! I miss you lots and am looking forward to seeing you in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment