it's 6am in helsinki - which mean it's 10pm in memphis and saint louis, 11pm in louisville, and 9pm in denver!!
we moved into our apartment yesterday and luckily are picking up wireless.
when i landed yesterday at 4:30pm the sun was setting and it was beautiful! we were told twilight lasts for a couple of hours everyday - which is nice. everything is snow covered, but it is really not too cold. last night we walked around a lot and it was comfortable.
our apartment is Lönnrotinkatu 28 A 20 and is on one of the main streets in the city center.
pictures to come!!!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ride that pirated wireless train as long as you can babe. I did it in Chicago and it was money. Now that I have your address I am gonna send you all sorts of stuff.
ReplyDelete