Wednesday, December 9, 2009
SEOUL - second to last day
Final review went well - we are done!! It is always nice to have studio over with, but this semester I am a little sad to leave. I was so nervous to come here, but now I know I'd have missed out on possibly the best semester of grad school if I hadn't committed. Our professors have been beyond wonderful, so dedicated to making our experience good, taking us on millions of field trips, taking us out for dinners and drinks to experience the culture as much as we can, always answering our questions, and ultimately becoming our friends. I have gotten so close with my roommates; we all have different personalities, goals, etc. but we always seem to have the best time together, everyone having something to bring to the table. I have learned so much from each of them and will always love the time we have spent together this semester. I will save the rest of my cheesiness for a final post later, but we ended the semester right last night at noribang (karaoke - here you have your own private room, not like in the states where it's the entire bar or restaurant. All but TJ came (we missed you TJ!!!) so it was a wonderful end of the semester celebration w/ all of us goofy American students trying to sing with most of our amazing professors and some friends. Most of us were running on little to no sleep, no food, and found ourselves still singing at 3am... :) so fun!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jordan
ReplyDeleteSorry we did not wish you luck before your review but your drawings were great and I am sure the models were wonderful too-heard things went well. Sounds like you had a great send-off party with your friends and profs-enjoy san francisco-Jeanne and Pete
Pie its so sad without you and Andy here! What am i going to do! Maybe ill fly to San Fran on Monday.
ReplyDelete